Total Vulsol MSF 7200
Total Vulsol MSF 7200 Is a coolant and grinding fluid.
- VULSOL MSF 7200 is recommended for machining and grinding steel and its alloys as well as non ferrous metals.
- VULSOL MSF 7200 is also designed for machining plastic materials as well as for machining and polishing special optical lenses.
Recommended rates of use:
- grinding: 3 – 4%
- machining: 4 – 7%
- VULSOL MSF 7200 is very easy to use, simply by pouring it into good quality water.
- Excellent cooling and lubricant power.
- Efficient protection of machined parts and machines against corrosion.
- Good mechanical performances, providing:
– Reduced cutting efforts
– Extended tool lifetime
– Very good surface finish to parts.
– Excellent stability over time increases drain intervals;
– Cuttings have low rate of humidity;
– Good anti-foaming properties.
- Resist to the development of bacteria and mould very well, so is more environmentally and operator friendly.
- Very multifunctional.
- Very good separation of tramp oils and settling of sludges.
- Very good detergent power.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.