Total Statermic XHT
Total Statermic XHT Is a synthetic grease with Fluor compounds
- Special grease formulated with fluorinated components for use in applications working under high temperatures and medium to heavy loads.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBGDB-2
- DIN 51502: KFKP2U-25
- STATERMIC XHT has been formulated with synthetic components which reduce the friction coefficient of most plastic and metal materials.
- The rheology of the structure has been adapted in such a way to obtain a extended application at temperatures up to 250 °C with peak temperatures up to 270 °C. The starting torque at – 25 °C is very low.
- The stability of the chemical structure of the components ensure a compatibility with most of the plastic and metal materials used in the industry (except fluorinated components).
- The very high cohesion of the structure, its excellent resistance to temperature and chemical products, its low volatility contributes to a very long life time of the STATERMIC XHT.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.