Total Spirit WBF 7200
Total Spirit WBF 7200 Is a micro-emulsion for difficult machining operations
- SPIRIT WBF 7200 is specially designed for difficult and very difficult machining operations.
- SPIRIT WBF 7200 is intended for machining ferrous and non ferrous metals, hard steels, steel alloys, stainless steels, titanium, aluminium and alloys.
- Recommended rate of use:
– heavy machining: 5 to 7%
– very heavy machining: 7 to 10%.
- SPIRIT WBF 7200 is very easy to use, simply by pouring it into good quality water.
- Excellent cooling and lubricant power.
- Efficient protection of machined parts and machines against corrosion.
- Good mechanical performances, providing:
– Reduced cutting efforts
– Extended tool lifetime
– Very good surface finish to parts.
- Properties in service:
– Excellent stability over time increases drain intervals;
– Cuttings have low rate of humidity;
– Good anti-foaming properties.
- Resist to the development of bacteria and mould very well, so is more environmentally and operator friendly.
- Very multifunctional.
- Very difficult cutting operations.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.