TOTAL PRESLIA GT 46
TOTAL PRESLIA GT 46 is a High performance long life gas turbine oils for severe applications.
PRESLIA GT oils are:
- Specially designed for the lubrication (bearings, gear boxes) and control circuit of steam and gas turbines.
- Turbines submitted to high thermal stress.
- Suitable for turbine coupled gears lubrication.
- ISO 6743-5 TSA/TSE/TGA/TGB/TGE/TGSB/TGSE
- ASTM D 4304 Type I & II
- DIN 51515
- ISO 8068
- JIS K2213 Type 2 w/add
- China National Standard GB 11120-89 L-TSA
Depending on their viscosity grade, PRESLIA GT oils meet the requirements of the following classifications and specifications :
- ALSTOM HTGD 90117 (formerly NBA P 50001A)
- GENERAL ELECTRIC GEK 27070, GEK 28143B, GEK 46506E, GEK 32568G, GEK 107395A, GEK 101941A
- MAN ENERGIE ME-TTS 001/18/92
- MAN Turbo SPD 10000494596
- SIEMENS TLV 901304, TLV 901305
- SOLAR ES 9-224 W Class II.
- SKODA, TURBINY PLZEN
- Thanks to their high performance base stocks, PRESLIA GT have extra high thermal stability and oxidation resistances.
- Their outstanding formulation meets the specifications of both steam and gas turbines, which makes it and ideal product choice for the lubrication of single shaft combined cycle machines.
- The anti-wear level allows the lubrication of turbines with the most severely loaded gear boxes.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.