TOTAL OSYRIS DWY 6000
TOTAL OSYRIS DWY 6000 Is a water-repellent protective fluid.
Solvent-based fluid for corrosion protection specifically developed to present:
• superior water displacement capability
• long-term protection
• short drying time
• low odor.
OSYRIS DWY 6000 complies with Standard ISO 6743/8 (1987) : REE category.
- OSYRIS DWY 6000 is specifically designed for corrosion protection in the metal processing industry.
- OSYRIS DWL 6000 is specifically developed to have a low odor.
- OSYRIS DWY 6000 presents a superior water displacement capability.
- OSYRIS DWY 6000 coats the metal surface with a thin, soft and non drying protective film.
- OSYRIS DWY 6000 provides protection for about eight months during indoor storage and for about three months during outdoor and sheltered storage.
- OSYRIS DWY 6000 presents a short drying time.
OSYRIS DWY 6000 can be easily applied:
• with a brush
• by spraying
• by immersion.
OSYRIS DWY 6000 can be easily removed with:
• diluted alkaline detergents
• solvents (liquid or vapour phase)
• mechanical treatments.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.