TOTAL NEVASTANE SY 320
TOTAL NEVASTANE SY 320 Is a Synthetic (PAG) gear oils for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are adapted for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food and beverage industry with high loads, high temperatures and in presence of water.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are specially recommended for the lubrication of worm gears and reducers, high temperature oven chains and bottling equipments.
- NEVASTANE SY formulation, 100% synthetic, based on polyglycol and high performance additives, provides outstanding extreme-pressure, anti-wear and anti-oxidant properties.
- The formulation of NEVASTANE SY oils complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are NSF H1 registered:
- NEVASTANE SY 220: No 133737
- NEVASTANE SY 320: No 133738
- NEVASTANE SY 460: No 133739
- NEVASTANE SY oils are biostable products, they do not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- NEVASTANE SY oils are recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur. Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent resistance to water.
- Superior extreme pressure, anti-oxidation and anti-wear characteristics.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.