TOTAL NEVASTANE HTF
TOTAL NEVASTANE HTF is a Heat transfer fluid for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE HTF is a heat transfer fluid designed for closed circuits and a large number of applications in the food and pharmaceutical industries: double-boilers, autoclaves, reactors,
ovens, presses and moulds.
- Process temperature: <300 °C (330 °C in the oil film) without air contact.
- To ensure the consistency of the physical and chemical properties, a monitoring by analyses of the NEVASTANE HTF in use is recommended.
- The formulation of NEVASTANE HTF based on white mineral oil complies with FDA, chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE HTF is NSF H1 registered: No 131004.
- NEVASTANE HTF is kosher and ISO 21469 certified.
- NEVASTANE HTF is a biostable product, it does not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- ISO 6743/12 class L family QC
- DIN 51502 class L
- NEVASTANE HTF is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur.
- Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Exceptional resistance to high temperature.
- Long service life under severe conditions of use
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.