TOTAL NEVASTANE HD2T
TOTAL NEVASTANE HD2T is an Extreme pressure aluminium complex grease, suitable for incidental food contact.
- NEVASTANE HD2T is an extreme pressure and adhesive multi purpose grease based on aluminium complex soap with PTFE.
- NEVASTANE HD2T is recommended for the lubrication of numerous applications operating under severe conditions (especially in the presence of water) in the food and beverage
industry: loaded bearings, seamers, bottling machines…
- NEVASTANE HD2T has a wide operating temperature range: -20°C to +150°C.
- The formulation of NEVASTANE HD2T complies with the FDA chapter 21 CFR, 178.3570.
- NEVASTANE HD2T is NSF H1 registered: No 137924.
- NEVASTANE HD2T is Kosher and ISO 21469 certified. ISO 6743-9 : L-XDDHB2 DIN 51502: KP2N-20
- NEVASTANE HD2T is a biostable product, it does not promote the development of bacteria and mould.
- NEVASTANE HD2T is recommended for use where incidental contact with food may occur.
- Using maintenance lubricants which have been registered H1 with NSF minimizes your critical control points as required by HACCP.
- Exceptional adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to water washout.
- Very good protection against corrosion.
- Superior extreme pressure characteristics.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.