TOTAL LUNARIA SH 68
TOTAL LUNARIA SH 68 is a Full-synthetic PAO based oil for ammonia (R 717) refrigerating compressors.
- Lubrication of refrigerating compressors (reciprocating and screw) using ammonia as a refrigerant.
- PAO (polyalphaolefin) base oils to improve oil drain interval and ensure good performances even at very low temperature.
- Field of application : evaporator temperature down to -50°C.
- APV, BOCK, J&E HALL, GRAM, GRASSO, HOWDEN, SABROE.
- NSF-H1 registered certificate number: 139826: LUNARIA SH 46 139827: LUNARIA SH 68
- High resistance to oxidation in the presence of ammonia. Synthetic base oils and additivation system specillay selected to avoid the formation of black sludges (reaction between oil and ammonia).
- Low pour point, eliminating the risk of any residual lubricant freezing in the evaporator, thereby providing excellent heat exchange.
- Very high flash point given the low volatility of LUNARIA SH oils: oil consumption is reduced by 30 to 50 % compared with conventional oils.
- Good compatibility with common elastomers (chloroprene, NBR….).
- Warning: storage must be done in order to avoid the presence of water within the oil. Indeed, water could block the evaporator.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.