TOTAL LUNARIA NH 46
Additive enhanced hydrocracked mineral oil for ammonia (R 717) refrigerating compressors.
Lubrication of refrigerating compressors (reciprocating and screw) using ammonia as a refrigerant.
Hydrocracked technology of base oils to improve oil drain interval.
Field of application : evaporator temperature down to -30°C.
- OEM approvals/references z APV, BOCK, J&E HALL, GRAM, GRASSO, HOWDEN, SABROE.
- High resistance to oxidation in the presence of ammonia. Base oils and additivation system specillay selected to avoid the formation of black sludges (reaction between oil and ammonia).
- Low pour point, eliminating the risk of any residual lubricant freezing in the evaporator, thereby providing excellent heat exchange.
- Very high flash point given the low volatility of LUNARIA NH oils : oil consumption is reduced by 30 to 50 % compared with conventional oils.
- Good compatibility with common elastomers (chloroprene, NBR….).
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.