TOTAL GLACELF MPG SUPRA
TOTAL GLACELF MPG SUPRA Is a long-life antifreeze.
GLACELF MPG SUPRA is an antifreeze based on monopropylene glycol and organic corrosion inhibitors for heating and cooling circuits. Its excusive formula contains no inorganic substances (phosphates, amines, nitrites or silicates), extends the life of the system and enhances protection of the different components.
Heat transfer in installations (cooling, heating or refrigeration circuits):
- the pharmaceutical and agro-food industries,
- combined heat and power or cooling requiring freezing protection from -5 to – 50°C according to dilution (see table below).
- For use in an engine cooling circuit, dilute between 35 and 50%.
- It is necessary to use a soft water for dilution even though laboratory tests have given acceptable results with a water at 20°TH.
Before filling a circuit that has previously contained a different product, it should be flushed to avoid any adverse effects on the properties of the product. It is essential that the antifreeze be mechanically mixed with water to ensure a perfect mix.
GLACELF MPG SUPRA complies with the following standards:
- AFNOR NFR 15-601
- ASTM D 3306
- Compatible when mixed with other antifreezes based on monopropylene glycol or monoethylene glycol.
- Wide service temperature range;
- Heat transfer performance involving low energy loss;
- Long lasting corrosion protection through the use of patented organic inhibitors (“SUPRA” quality and performance);
- Improved stability with dilution water.
- The “long life” character of the fluid means less frequent replacement and hence lower cost.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.