Total Ceran WR2
Total Ceran WR2 is a extreme pressure water resistant high temperature calcium sulfonate complex grease.
- Multi purpose heavy duty
- water resistant grease
- Industrial applications
- CERAN WR 2 is a multi purpose extreme pressure grease, formulated for the lubrication of all kinds of industrial, marine and off shore applications, operating under the most severe conditions. (water,heat, dust and other pollution).
- CERAN WR 2 is also suitable as EP multi purpose grease, in “off road” applications where water is in frequent contact with the grease.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system or cartridges.
- Performances meet all Voith VN 108 requirements (soap is not lithium but calcium sulfonate complex).
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBFIB 2
- DIN 51 502: KP2R -25
- Marine standard STM 310A (NATO G 460)
- True multi purpose
- High loads
- Water resistant
- High temperatures
- Anti corrosion
- No harmful substances
- Thanks to its very sophisticated formula and performance reserves, CERAN WR 2 meets the most stringent industrial requirements.Its range of applications is extensive, as a result it
can replace and outclass numerous conventional greases.
- Excellent thermal stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN WR 2 does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.