Total Ceran MS
Total Ceran MS Is a water resistant high temperature complex grease.
Extreme-pressure water resistant high temperature calcium sulfonate complex grease with molybdenum disulfide.
Multi purpose heavy duty
water resistant grease.
Shock loaded applications
- CERAN MS is suitable for the lubrication of all kinds of components subject to high loads, shocks, working in conditions where the grease is in frequent contact with water, e.g. traveling cranes, crown wheels, press joints, conveyors, gear couplings etc. in a multitude of industrial applications.
- CERAN MS is suitable for boundary lubrication at high pressures and high temperatures. In case of accidental overheating, the presence of molybdenum disulfide will guarantee good lubrication, and avoid any jamming or sticking.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying. Preferably use a pneumatic pump system.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBFHB 1/2
- DIN 51 502: KPF1/2R -20
True multi purpose
No harmful substances
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN MS does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.