Total Ceran CA
Total Ceran CA Is a semi-fluid adhesive and extreme pressure grease.
Extreme-pressure water resistant high temperature calcium sulfonate complex grease.
Semi fluid heavy duty
water resistant grease.
Applications in marine,
industry, off shore.
- CERAN CA is a heavy duty grease designed for use on slide rails, metal cables, wire ropes, winches, open gears and chains working under severe circumstances.
- CERAN CA is used in cement works, mines and quarries, ports (e.g. travelling cranes) off shore, marine, and other “heavy” industry applications.
- Always avoid contamination of the grease by dust and/or dirt when applying.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBDIB 0
- DIN 51 502: OGP0N -25
no harmful substances
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability. It regains its original texture after cooling to ambient temperature.
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and antiwear properties.
- Very good adhesion to metals.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN CA does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.