Total Ceran AD Plus
Total Ceran AD Plus Is a water resistant high temperature complex grease.
Extreme-pressure water resistant calcium sulfonate complex grease.
heavy duty water resistant grease.
Applications in marine, industry, off shore.
- CERAN AD PLUS is a adhesive heavy duty grease designed for use on slide rails, metal cables, wire ropes, winches, small open gears and chains working under severe circumstances.
- CERAN AD PLUS is used in marine applications, cement works, mines and quarries, ports (e.g. travelling cranes) off shore, and other “heavy” industry applications.
- CERAN AD PLUS is adapted for the static protection of spare parts.
- CERAN AD PLUS can be applied by hand with a brush or other adapted tool. For an optimal lubrication and performances, keep the applying tools as clean as possible.
- ISO 6743-9: L-XBDIB 0
- DIN 51 502: OGP0N -20
Semi Fluid, high loads, water resistant, high temperatures, anti corrosion, no harmful substances
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability. Adapted for a wide range of temperatures
- Remarkable load resistance thanks to its naturally high extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Excellent adhesion on ropes, open gears, metallic pieces in general.
- Extraordinary water resistance, no significant loss of consistency is observed even with high amounts of water entering the grease.
- Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion properties thanks to the very nature of the calcium sulfonates, also in the presence of sea water.
- CERAN AD PLUS does not contain lead, or other heavy metals considered harmful to human health and the environment.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.