Total Carter SY 680
Total Carter SY 680 Is a synthetic transmission oil (PAG) for enclosed gears (polyglycol).
Enclosed gears z Lubrication of gears operating under the most severe conditions (high loads, shocks, extreme temperatures and corrosive atmospheres).
- Lubrication of worm gears.
- DIN 51517 Part 3 ⇒ group CLP
- NF-ISO 6743-6 category CKS/CKT
- DAVID BROWN, CMD
- Very high and shear stable viscosity index.
- Low coefficient of friction: greater protection for non-ferrous parts, such as the bronze ring gear in worm gears systems, offering an energy saving of between 5 and 10% compared with a mineral oil.
- Excellent thermal stability: extended oil lifetime.
- Very good foaming behaviour.
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties.
- Very high level corrosion protection (tested with sea and acidic water).
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.