Total Carter SH 680
Total Carter SH 680 Is a Synthetic oil (PAO) developed for enclosed industrial gears.
Enclosed gears, bearings, gear couplings
- TOTAL CARTER SH has been developed for enclosed industrial gears to provide optimum gear protection against micopitting and bearing protection against scuffing under very severe conditions.
– bevel and spur gears
– Heavily loaded bearings and gear couplings.
International specifications Manufacturers
- DIN 51517 Part 3 ⇒group CLP
- NF-ISO 6743-6 category CKD
- AISI 224
- CINCINNATI MILACRON
- DAVID BROWN
- USINOR FT 161
- MÜLLER WEINGARTEN
- AGMA 9005 – E02
- Very high protection (high and low temperatures) from micropitting scuffing wear (GFT – class: high).
- Excellent extreme-pressure performance: protection against high loads.
- Very high natural viscosity index: (shear stable) and low friction coefficient.
- Very low pour point: operation at very low temperatures.
- Very good resistance to oxidation: operation at high temperatures, and lifetime increased by a factor of 2 to 4.
- Compatible with seals and metals containing copper.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.