Total Carter ENS/EP 700
Total Carter ENS/EP 700 Is a lubricant coating for open gears wire ropes.
Exposed gears and cables CARTER ENS/EP 700 is used for lubricating:
- Open gears rotating at low speed and high power
- Ring gears
- Racks and guide rails
- Wire ropes and chains.
CARTER ENS/EP 700 is made fluid by a volatile solvent to facilitate application (as an aerosol).
- NF-ISO 8743-6 category CKJ-DIL
- Excellent adherence of the lubricant film to the metal even at high temperature.
- High anti-wear and EP properties: protects moving parts against wear and shocks.
- Very tough film: protects metal surfaces exposed to water, abrasive dust and corrosive fumes.
- Reduces noise and vibration.
- Film shows good elasticity at low temperature, avoiding any phenomena of cracking or spalling.
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.