TOTAL BIOHYDRAN TMP 32
TOTAL BIOHYDRAN TMP 32 Is a biodegradable synthetic hydraulic oil complying with the European Ecolabel criteria.
- BIOHYDRAN TMP is a biodagradable synthetic hydraulic fluid offering good lubricating properties. It was designed for demanding hydraulic systems requiring hydraulic fluids with re-enforced anti-wear properties.
- BIOHYDRAN TMP is recommended for use when incidental spillage in environmentally sensitive are as can occur, eg : forestry works, navigation, off-shore, water catchment areas, ski resorts, hydroelectric stations etc…
Specification European Ecolabel Swedish Standard
- ISO 15380: HEES
- Registration number : FR / 27 / 02 AFNOR CERTIFICATION. Reduced harm for water and soil during use. Reduced CO2 emissions. For more information on the European Ecolabel, please consult: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/ecolabel/
- Meets the requirements of the Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34.
- Produced with renewable raw materials, BIOHYDRAN TMP is contributes to CO2-emission reduction.
- High natural viscosity index gives BIOHYDRAN TMP a wide temperature operating window (-20°C to 80°C).
- The very high shear stability of BIOHYDRAN TMP will ensure the hydraulic equipment is kept to an optimum efficiency during the fluid service life.
- The good lubricating properties, as well as the very good wear and corrosion protection, will extend the life of the hydraulic system’s moving components
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.