Total Biohydran SE 46
Total Biohydran SE 46 Is a biodegradable hydraulic oil.
Total Biohydran SE 46 is a High thermal stability biodegradable hydraulic fluid.
- Based on saturated synthetic esters BIOHYDRAN SE is designed for demanding hydraulic systems requiring hydraulic fluids with a high thermal stability and good lubricating properties.
- The excellent biodegradability and low eco toxicity make BIOHYDRAN SE particularly suitable when incidental spillages in environmentally sensitive areas can occur : forestry works, public works, water navigation, off-shore, water catchments areas, ski resorts, etc…
STANDARD OEM EUROPEAN ECO-LABEL SWEDISH STANDARD
- ISO 15380 : HEES
- DENISON : HF1, HF2 & HF6 approved
- Registration number : FR/27/02 AFNOR CERTIFICATION.
- Reduced harm for water and soil during use. Reduced CO2 emissions.
For more information on the European Ecolabel,
- Meet the requirements of the Swedish Standard SS 15 54 34.
- BIOHYDRAN SE has a natural high and stable viscosity index. No viscosity loss due to shear is observed. This stable viscosity level ensures an optimum hydraulic efficiency during all the fluid life.
- The good lubricating properties and corrosion protection will extend the component life of hydraulic systems.
- The excellent oxidation stability of BIOHYDRAN SE offers extended drain intervals compared to classical mineral hydraulic fluids.
- The very low foaming tendency and fast air release limit air contamination in the circuit.
- BIOHYDRAN SE is miscible with classical HM and HV mineral hydraulic fluids
Looking for any other product in TOTAL OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.