Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100
Rotary Vacuum Pump Oil
- Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 is formulated from selected premium performance, highly refined mineral oils.
- This provides the low vapour pressure and high performance, desired for the effective lubrication of rotary vacuum pumps
Performance, Features & Benefits
Long life oil – maintenance saving
- Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 is formulated to provide excellent resistance to oil degradation. This ensures the oil will provide a long service life as well as reduced tendency for sludge build up and deposit formation.
Outstanding wear and corrosion protection
- Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 helps provide effective protection of internal metal surfaces from corrosion and wear.
Maintaining system efficiency
- The selection of low vapour pressure base oils with a narrow boiling range enables the pump to efficiently work at the vacuum for which it is designed over the extended maintenance period.
Rotary vacuum pumps
- Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 is designed for the use in rotary and sliding vane vacuum pumps. It can be used to provide low vacuum pressures. It is suitable for most industrial rotary vacuum pump applications.
Standard operating environments
- Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 is suitable for applications where ambient temperatures are above 00
C and where maximum operating temperatures do not exceed 100 C.
- Maximum vacuum pressure capability generally tends to decrease as the pump operating temperatures increase.
- Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 is suitable for vacuum pumps working in a vacuum range of 1000 mbar – 10-2 mbar. Shell Vacuum Pump Oil S2 R 100 is not recommended for use when corrosive gases or chemical vapours are involved in the extraction process.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.