Shell Tellus S2 M 100
SHELL Tellus S2 M 100 Is a high-performance Industrial Hydraulic Fluid.
Shell Tellus S2 M fluids are high performance hydraulic fluids that use Shell’s unique patented technology to provide outstanding protection and performance in most manufacturing and many mobile equipment operations.
They resist breakdown under heat or mechanical stress and help prevent damaging deposit formation that can decrease the efficiency of your hydraulic power system.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Long fluid life – maintenance saving
- Shell Tellus S2 M fluids help extend equipment maintenance intervals by resisting thermal and chemical breakdown. This minimizes sludge formation and provide excellent performance in the industry standard ASTM D943 TOST test (Turbine Oil Stability Test), providing better reliability and system cleanliness.
- Shell Tellus S2 M fluids also have good stability in the presence of moisture, which ensures long fluid life and
reduces the risk of corrosion and rusting, particularly in moist or humid environments.
Outstanding wear protection
- Proven zinc-based anti-wear additives are incorporated to be effective throughout the range of operating conditions, including low load and severe duty high load conditions.
- Outstanding performance in a range of piston and vane pump tests, including the tough Denison T6C (dry and wet versions) and the demanding Vickers 35VQ25, demonstrates how Shell Tellus S2 M fluids can help system
components last longer.
Maintaining system efficiency
- Superior cleanliness, excellent filterability and high performance water separation, air release and antifoam
characteristics all help contribute to maintaining or enhancing the efficiency of hydraulic systems.
- The unique additive system in Shell Tellus S2 M, in combination with superior cleanliness (meeting the
requirements of ISO 4406 21/19/16 class or better ex Shell plant filling lines as recognised by DIN 51524 specification, the oil is exposed to various influences with transport and storage that could effect the cleanliness level), helps reduce the impact of contaminants on filter blocking, allowing both extended filter life and use of finer filtration for extra equipment protection.
- Shell Tellus S2 M fluids are formulated for fast air release without excessive foaming to help efficient hydraulic power transfer and minimise fluid and equipment impacts of cavitation induced oxidation that can shorten fluid life.
Industrial hydraulic systems
With an extensive range of equipment maker approvals and recommendations, Shell Tellus S2 M fluids are suitable for a wide range of hydraulic power applications found in manufacturing and industrial environments.
·Mobile hydraulic fluid power transmission systems
- Shell Tellus S2 M fluids can be used effectively in mobile hydraulic power applications such as excavators and cranes, except where significant ambient temperature variations are encountered. For these applications we recommend the Shell Tellus “V” series.
Marine hydraulic systems
- Suitable for marine applications where ISO HM category hydraulic fluids are recommended.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.