Shell Spirax S4 CX 50
Shell Spirax S4 CX 50 is a High Performance Off-Highway Transmission and Final Drive Oil.
Shell Spirax S4 CX 50 is designed to provide operators with trouble free operation and maximum reliability for the
lifetime of the equipment. Spirax S4 CX 50 meets the demanding requirements of modern transmission, final drive, and oil immersed brakes fitted to heavy-duty off-highway equipment.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Frictional performance and material compatibility
- Highly consistent and reliable friction performance when used with the advanced metallic and non-metallic materials found in modern systems. Minimal clutch slippage, smooth and quiet brake operation, and trouble-free transmission operation.
- The shear-stable SAE 50 viscosity grade gives the best protection of heavily loaded components particularly in highly loaded final drive systems.
Low temperature characteristics
- Formulated to meet low temperature viscosity and fluidity requirements, providing superior protection during start-up and low operating temperature conditions.
Optimum mechanical performance and long oil life
- Wide-ranging protection for critical components, such as bronze friction discs in powershift transmissions and gears in final drives and differential units.
- Contains inhibitors to control oxidation and deposit formation. Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Suppresses foaming.with improved flow properties at low temperatures enhances efficiency.
- Shell Spirax S4 CX 50 is recommended for use in heavy duty off-highway equipment produced by the world’s leading manufaturers including; Caterpillar, Komatsu, Komatsu-Dresser and in transmissions manufactured by Eaton, Eaton Fuller, ZF, Dana, Rockwell amongst other:
- Powershift Transmissions ·
- Final drives ·
- Oil immersed brakes.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.