Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W
SHELL Spirax S4 CX 10W is a High performance off-highway transmission and hydraulic oil.
Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W is designed to provide operators with trouble-free operation and maximum reliability for the lifetime of the equipment. Spirax S4 CX 10W meets the demanding requiremen
Performance, Features & Benefits
Frictional performance and material compatibility
- Highly consistent and reliable friction performance when used with the advanced metallic and non-metallic materials found in modern systems. Minimal clutch slippage, smooth and quiet brake operation, and trouble-free hydraulic and transmission operation.
- The shear-stable SAE 10W viscosity grade is free from viscosity index (VI) improvers and thickeners and give the best protection of heavily loaded components.
Low temperature characteristics
- Formulated to meet low temperature viscosity and fluidity requirements, providing superior protection during start-up and low operating temperature conditions.
Optimum mechanical performance and long oil life
- Wide-ranging protection for critical components, such as bronze friction discs in powershift transmissions and highly loaded hydraulic pumps.
Vickers 35V25 hydraulic pump test
- Excellent performance in this demanding test.
Contains inhibitors to control oxidation and deposit formation.Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion. Suppresses foaming. With improved flow properties at low temperatures enhances efficiency.
- Shell Spirax S4 CX 10W is recommended for use in heavy duty off-highway equipment produced by the world’s leading manufaturers including; Caterpillar, Komatsu, Komatsu-Dresser and in transmissions manufactured by Eaton, Eaton Fuller, ZF, Dana, Rockwell amongst others:
- Powershift transmissions ·
- Oil immersed brakes ·
- Hydraulic systems
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.