Shell Sirius Monogrades
Oil for high speed marine diesel engines
Shell Sirius oils are high performance, multifunctional diesel engine lubricants designed for use in all modern high speed (> 1200rpm) diesel engines, burning distillate fuels with a sulphur content of up to 1% wt.
High speed propulsion engines
- e.g. coastal vessels, fishing trawlers, rescue boats and lifeboats.
Performance Features and Benefits
Unique New Formulation
Shell technologists have developed exclusive formulations for the new generation of Sirius designed to deliver a step change in performance levels to improve the efficiency and life of your machinery.
Greater Protection and Higher Temperatures
- With increasing power, modern engines have to work harder for longer, resulting in increased heat and stress on the engine oil. Sirius has been demonstrated to provide increased resistance to thermal breakdown ensuring continued protection throughout the drain interval, even under the most severe conditions.
Longer Oil Life
- With their exclusive additive formulations, the new Sirius oils can fight the combined effects of combustion acids and increased heat for longer than their predecessors. This performance reserve ensures the oil continues to protect against wear and corrosion right up until the oil drain.
• Approved by Leading Engine Makers
- The new formulation Sirius engine oils meet a range of engine maker requirements.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.