Shell Rotella DD+ 40
Shell Rotella DD+ 40 Is a 2-stroke engine oil. Shell Rotella DD+ 40 is a Two-stroke heavy duty Diesel Engine Oil.
Shell Rotella DD+ Oil 40 is a high performance, heavy duty engine oil designed specifically for all two-stroke diesel
engines manufactured by Detroit Diesel Corporation.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Low ash technology
- Reduced risk of valve distress and build-up of combustion chamber deposits. Meets requirements of Detroit Diesel for valve seat deposit control.
High thermal and oxidative stability
- Maintains excellent standard of engine cleanliness.
- Against corrosion. Less risk of scuffing and accelerated wear.
Advanced detergent technology
- Long term deposit control and retention of TBN.
Shear stable SAE 40 & 50 monograde
- Complete lubrication in all critical areas.
Detroit Diesel two-stroke engines
- Suitable for all Detroit Diesel two-stroke engines,
in all applications including ‘149’ engines used in
mine haul trucks.
Certain 4-cycle engines
- Can be used in certain 4-cycle engines in off-highway applications.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.