Shell Rimula R6 ME 5W-30
Fully Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Shell Rimula R6 ME oils deliver highly responsive protection, enhanced fuel economy with no compromise in durability, maintenance saving, long drain performance coupled with protection against soot induced wear, piston and engine deposits.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Through use of Shell’s most advanced technology Shell Rimula R6 ME offers enhanced fuel economy capability* that can save money in fuel consumption, without compromising engine protection or durability. *eg compared to high viscosity oils
- Shell Rimula R6 ME meets the long oil drain requirements of leading engine makers such as the Mercedes-Benz, MAN, DAF and others to allow operators to optimise maintenance scheduling and maximize equipment availability.
Low wear – extended engine life
- Meets the demanding wear protection of most European engines for long engine life.
Cold weather protection
- Shell Rimula R6 ME allows quicker cold starting than conventional 15W-40 or even 10W-40 oils. This means less wear on batteries and starter motors as well as less engine wear in cold climate operation.
- On-highway heavy duty applications Particularly suited for a wide range of trucking and transportation applications in vehicle using modern low emission engines from Mercedes-Benz and MAN.
- Also meets or exceeds the performance requirements of other European makers such as Volvo, Renault and DAF. Not recommended for Caterpillar engines.
Low emission engine use
- Shell Rimula R6 ME meets the requirements of most European manufacturers for Euro 2,3 engines and certain Euro 4 applications.
- For enhanced performance and protection of the latest low emission engines, especially those fitted with exhaust diesel particulate traps (DPF), we recommend the use of our advanced low-emissions products, Shell Rimula R6 LM/LME.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.