Shell Rimula R6 M 10W-40 (E7/228.5)
Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Shell Rimula R6 M features advanced multi-functional additive technology in fully synthetic base oil systems to deliver highly responsive protection that continuously adapts to your driving conditions. Protection is further enhanced through formulation synergies that enhance the activity of the oil resulting in maintenance saving long drain performance coupled with excellent protection against soot induced wear, piston and engine deposits and fuel economy capability.
Shell Rimula R6 M is suitable for most Euro IV and Euro V engines without Diesel Particle Filter.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Shell Rimula R6 M meets the long oil drain requirements of leading engine makers such as Mercedes-Benz, MAN, DAF, Volvo and others to allow operators to optimize maintenance scheduling and maximize equipment availability without compromising durability.
Exceptional piston cleanliness
- Shell Rimula R6 M uses advanced additive technology that builds on the reputation and performance of Shell Rimula engine oils for high levels of piston cleanliness essential for long engine life.
Low wear – long engine life
- Shell Rimula R6 M meets the demanding wear protection of many European, American and Japanese engines, controlling bore polish and valve train wear thus maximising engine life.
- Shell Rimula R6 M can save money in fuel consumption compared to high viscosity grades.
On-highway heavy duty applications
- Particularly suited for a wide range of trucking and transportation applications in vehicles using modern lowemission engines from Mercedes-Benz and MAN.
- Also meets or exceeds the performance requirements of other European makers such as Volvo, Renault, DAF, Deutz and Iveco as well as Cummins, Mack and many Japanese engine types
- Not recommended for Caterpillar engines.
Low emission engine use
- Shell Rimula R6 M meets the requirements of most European manufacturers for Euro 2,3 engines and most Euro IV and Euro V engines without Diesel Particle Filter.
- For Scania engines we recommend Shell Rimula R6 MS.
- For enhanced performance and protection of the latest low emission engines, especially those fitted with exhaust diesel particulate traps (DPF), we recommend the use of our advanced low-emissions products, Shell Rimula R6 LM/LME.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.