Shell Rimula R4 L 15W-40 (CJ-4)
Multigrade Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils
Shell Rimula R4 L Energised Protection oils use the latest “Low-SAPS” additive technology to protect under the most severe conditions found in modern low emission engines. The protective power of the oil is enhanced through the use of high purity “Group II” base oils that provide increased additive activity. It delivers significant improvements in wear protection, deposit control and resistance to breakdown under high temperatures*.
The exclusive low-ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate traps found on the latest low emission vehicles. Recommended by a wide range of OEMs, suitable for both the latest low-emissions (Euro 4,5, US 2007) and older model equipment.
* compared to previous generation oils such as API CI-4 and ACEA E7
Performance, Features & Benefits
Simplify inventory needs
Shell Rimula R4 L is approved by a wide range of leading OEMs, simplifying inventory needs for fleets with a mixture of engine makes.
Emissions system capability
- Advanced low-ash formulation helps control blocking of or poisoning of exhaust after-treatment devices, helping maintain vehicle emission compliance and engine fuel efficiency.
Lower operating costs
- Shell Rimula R4 L is formulated with an enhanced acid-control system to help fleet operators to achieve maximum drain flexibility.
Outstanding wear protection
- Demonstrated over millions of km of customer service, Shell Rimula R4 L provides significantly higher levels of wear protection than previous generation oils to prolong engine efficiency and life.
Severe duty heavy duty diesel engines
- Shell Rimula R4 L is our highest performance 15W-40 HD oil providing outstanding protection for virtually all engines including the latest Euro 5 and US 2007 as well as older units
- Suitable for use in agricultural and construction applications, even with high levels of fuel sulphur.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.