SHELL PAPER MACHINE OIL S3 M
PAPER MACHINE CIRCULATING OILS
PREVIOUSLY SHELL DELIMA S
Shell Paper Machine Oil S3 M are high performance oils based on modern ashless additive technology.
GOOD OIL LIFE-MAINTENANCE SAVING
- Antioxidant additives provide excellent oil service life with superior performance in the ASTM Turbine Oil Stability Test.
- Very low tendency to form deposits or sludge.
MAINTAINING SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- Allows easier removal of water. Helps to prevent formation of emulsions in system.
- Good filterability is essential for clean systems and low filter cost.
- Excellent anti-foam and air release properties.
RELIABLE WEAR AND CORROSION PROTECTION
- Helps to prevent wear in the lubricated parts of the paper machine. Zinc-free ashless additive technology.
- High level of corrosion protection for all metal surfaces.
- Shell Paper Machine Oil S3 M has been used in many applications especially in Metso and Voith paper machine circulating systems, including the dry and wet end of the machine along with calender stacks.
- Lubrication of bearings, gears and auxiliary equipment in the wet and drying section of paper machines.
- Hydraulic and lubrication systems in deflection-compensating rolls.
- Maintained protection of gears under severe operating conditions compared to standard circulating mineral oil.
- The bulk temperature of the oil should not continuously exceed 80°C
COMPATIBILITY AND MISCIBILITY
- Shell Paper Machine Oil S3 M is compatible with seal materials and paints specified for use with mineral oils.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Can be used when DIN 51517 Part 2 type oils are required
- FZG: DIN 51354 stage 12 Pass.
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF:
- SKF and METSO requirements for Paper Machine Oils
- Voith VN 108.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.