SHELL OMALA S4 WHEEL
ADVANCED SYNTHETIC INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL
PREVIOUSLY SHELL HYPERIA S
Shell Omala S4 Wheel is an advanced synthetic heavy-duty industrial gear oil offering outstanding lubrication performance under severe operating conditions, including improved energy efficiency and long service life. It is recommended specifically for use in General Electric Off-Highway Motorised Wheels fitted to load haul dump trucks used in mining applications.
EXCELLENT WEAR CORROSION PROTECTION
- Provides high levels of load carrying capacity even under shock loading conditions. This provides benefits over mineral oil-based products in terms of gear and bearing component life.
- Shell Omala S4 Wheel oil provide outstanding rust and corrosion protection on metal surfaces.
LONG OIL LIFE–MAINTENANCE SAVING
- Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation at high operating temperatures, improving system cleanliness and therefore reliability of the equipment.
- Extended component and lubricant life offers the opportunity to extend service intervals and to help reduce maintenance and disposal costs.
ENHANCED SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- Offers improved low temperature performance and reduced change in viscosity with increase in temperature in comparison to mineral oil-based products. This provides better lubrication at low start-up temperatures and the opportunity for energy savings by optimising the viscosity for normal operating conditions.
- Shell Omala S4 Wheel oils also have excellent water shedding and air release properties helping it maintain critical oil films and efficient lubricant.
- Gearcases of General Electric motorised wheels fitted to load haul dump trucks used in mining applications.
- Enclosed industrial reduction gear systems operating under severe operating conditions, such as high load, very low or elevated temperatures and wide temperature variations.
- Plain and rolling element bearings.
- Oil circulation systems.
- For highly-loaded worm drives, Shell Omala S4 Wheel oil is recommended.
- For automotive hypoid gears, the appropriate Shell Spirax oil should be used.
SEAL AND PAINT COMPATIBILITY
Shell Omala S4 Wheel is compatible with all seal materials and
paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS MEETS THE SPECIFICATIONS OF:
- David Brown S253.106H
- US Steel 224
- DIN 51517-3 (CLP).
APPROVED UNDER GE UNDER GEK-30375H AGAINST THE FOLLOWING:
- ISO 320 GE Specifications D50E 27C
- ISO 460 GE Specifications D50E 27D
- ISO 680 GE Specifications D50E 27E.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.