Shell Mysella Oil LA
Premium quality stationary gas engine oil
Shell Mysella Oil LA is a premium quality oil blended for use in highly-rated, spark ignition engines which require a ‘low ash’ oil. It satisfies the new generation of stationary gas engines designed to meet the emerging legislation limiting emissions of NOx, and those which employ the latest ‘lean’ or ‘clean’ burn technology.
- Spark-ignited gas engines fuelled by natural gas
Although Mysella LA is mainly developed to be used in natural gas applications it can also be used in engines fuelled by sour gases when a low ash oil is required.
Performance Features and Benefits
• Excellent piston & engine cleanliness
Ensures long and efficient engine operation.
- Very high oxidation & nitration resistance Prolongs oil life by resisting viscosity increase and the formation of harmful acids, especially in demanding cogeneration (CHP) applications.
Optimised level of ‘ash’ components and alkalinity reserve
- High levels of ash in the oil can lead to hard deposits in gas engines. Mysella LA is formulated to give best possible neutralisation of acids and provide corrosion protection also at a “low ash” (<0,5%) level.
Low phosphorus level
- With a maximum phosphorus content of 300 ppm Mysella LA is compatible with engines equipped with emission catalysts.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.