SHELL MORLINA S2 BL
SPECIAL APPLICATION BEARING AND CIRCULATING OILS
PREVIOUSLY SHELL MORLINA 5
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT FOR SHELL MORLINA 10
Shell Morlina S2 BL oils are special low viscosity, solvent refined mineral oils blended with zinc free additives, help to provide extended performance in the high speed spindles of machine tools.
LONG OIL LIFE – MAINTENANCE SAVING
- Shell Morlina S2 BL oils are formulated with a well proven rust and oxidation inhibitor package that provides high resistance to oxidation caused by heat in the presence of air, water and metal catalysts, such as copper, and helps to prolong oil life and lower maintenance costs.
RELIABLE WEAR AND CORROSION PROTECTION
- The special additives provide efficient anti-wear performance without reacting to the softer metals in bearings and enhance machine reliability.
- In addition the additive package enhances the oil’s natural corrosion protective properties and helps to prolong bearing life.
MAINTAINING SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
- The low viscosity components of these oils have been chosen to help promote the smooth running of high speed machine elements and minimise heat build up through frictional energy losses.
HIGH SPEED SPINDLES
- The low viscosity fluids (ISO grades 5 and 10) are particularly suitable for the lubrication of high speed spindles in machine tools.
- Pneumatic systems specifying an ISO 10.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Shell Morlina S2 BL oils are designed to meet specifications requiring a premium quality, light viscosity oil for applications running at high speeds such as those found in high speed frames and automated machine tools.
- Cincinnati Machine P-62 (ISO VG 5, 10).
- Shell Morlina S2 BL oils are compatible with seal materials and paints normally specified for use with mineral oils.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.