Shell Morlina S2 BL 10
Shell Morlina S2 BL 10 Is a high performance oil. Shell Morlina S2 BL 10 is a Special Application Bearing & Circulating Oil.
Shell Morlina S2 BL oils are special low viscosity, solvent refined mineral oils blended with zinc free additives, to provide extended performance in the high speed spindles of machine tools.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Long oil life – Maintenance saving
- Shell Morlina S2 BL oils are formulated with a well proven rust and oxidation inhibitor package that provides high resistance to oxidation, caused by heat in the presence of air, water and metal catalysts, such as copper, and helps to prolong oil life and lower maintenance costs.
Reliable wear & corrosion protection
- The special additives provide efficient anti-wear performance without reacting to the softer metals in
bearings and enhance machine reliability.
- In addition the additive package enhances the oil’s natural corrosion protective properties and helps to prolong bearing life.
Maintaining system efficiency
- The low viscosity components of these oils have been chosen to help promote the smooth running of high speed machine elements and minimize heat build-up through frictional energy losses.
Machine bearing and circulating systems
- Suitable for a range of machine lubrication systems that include oil lubricated plain and rolling element bearings.
High speed spindles
- The low viscosity fluids (ISO grades 2, 5 and 10) are particularly suitable for the lubrication of high speed spindles in machine tools.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.