Shell Helix Ultra Racing 10W-60
Fully synthetic motor oil – Shell’s most advanced formulation for high performance engines
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of particular high-performance engines, including those requiring API SN or ACEA A3/B4.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Shell’s ultimate active cleansing technology
- Helps to protect high-performance engines from power and performance-robbing deposits.
Superior wear and corrosion protection 2
- Helps to extend engine life by protecting surfaces from wear and by helping to neutralise corrosive combustion acids.
Unsurpassed sludge protection 1
- No other motor oil can keep your engine closer to factory clean 1.
Used by Ferrari
- Developed in association with Ferrari for racing and modified engines.
Superior resistance to oil degradation 3
- Helps to maintain protection in high-temperatures engines.
Low-evaporation formulation 4
- Less evaporation from high-temperature piston surfaces.
- Can be used for gasoline, diesel and gas engines, and is also suitable for biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.
1 Based on Sequence VG sludge test results using 0W-40.
2 Compared with API SN specification and based on Sequence IVA and Sequence VIII engine tests carried out at an independent laboratory.
3 Compared with API SN specification and based on Sequence IIIG oxidation and deposit tests carried out at an independent laboratory.
4 Based on NOACK volatility test and equipment manufacturers’ requirements.
5 Based on a severe sludge clean-up test.
- Extreme-performance engines and racing conditions can cause excessive wear of bearings and other engine components. Shell
Helix Ultra Racing has been formulated with a higher viscosity to provide exceptional bearing protection under extremeperformance and racing conditions compared with lower viscosity oils.
- Shell Helix Ultra Racing is designed for modified engines and racing engines using gasoline, diesel and gas, and it is also suitable for biodiesel and gasoline/ethanol blends.