Shell Helix Ultra Professional AG 5W-30
Fully Synthetic Motor Oil – Tailored to meet engine manufacturer special requirements
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of particular high-performance engines, including General Motors and those requiring API SN or ACEA C3.
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Passes the ACEA fuel economy MB M111FE (CEC-L-54-T- 96) test with a minimum of 1.7% fuel efficiency improvement.
General Motors specific in-house tests
- Passes GM RNT valve-train wear test GMPTE-T DUR021for cam and tappet wear.
- Passes the GM aeration test GMPTE-T MEC024.
- Passes the GM oil release test gasoline engine (OP-1) GMPTE-T DUR020 for viscosity increase, total acid number and total base number after test.
- Passes the GM oil release test diesel engine GMPTE-T DUR019 for wear, cleanliness, oil consumption, viscosity increase and low temperature pumpability.
Engine wear and durability
- Passes the Peugeot TU3M valve-train scuffing wear test (CEC L-38-A-94) for cam wear.
- Passes the ASTM Sequence VIII bearing corrosion test.
- Passes the OM646LA wear test (CEC-L-099-08) for cam wear (inlet/outlet), cylinder wear, bore polish, tappet wear (inlet/outlet), piston cleanliness and engine sludge.
- Passes the Peugeot TU5JP-L4 high-temperature deposits (CEC-L-88-T-02) for ring sticking and piston varnish
- Passes the ASTM Sequence IIIG piston deposit test (ASTM D7320) for viscosity increase, piston deposits, cam and lifter wear.
- Passes the VW TDI piston cleanliness test (CEC-L-78-T-99) for piston cleanliness.
- Passes the ASTM Sequence VG sludge test (ASTM D6593) for engine sludge and varnish.
- Passes the MB M271 test for engine sludge.
Passes the DV4TD medium-temperature dispersivity test (CEC-L-093-04) for viscosity increase.
Shell Helix Ultra Professional AG 5W-30 for gasoline and diesel engines is approved against the technically challenging General Motors engine oil specification GMW16177 (dexos2™). It is formulated specifically for the dexos2TM specification, which combines parts of API SN, ACEA C3 and in-house General Motors gasoline and diesel engine tests, for use as a global service fill oil.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.