Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5W-30
Fully Synthetic Motor Oil – Tailored to meet engine manufacturer special requirements
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of particular high-performance engines, including Ford and those requiring ACEA A5/B5.
Performance, Features & Benefits
· Fuel efficiency
- Passes ACEA fuel economy MB M111FE (CEC-L-54-T-96) with a minimum of 3 % fuel efficiency improvement.
Engine wear and durability
- Passes Ford in-house test for valve train wear.
- Passes ASTM ball rust test (ASTM D6557) for engine rust.
- Passes Peugeot TU3M valve-train scuffing wear engine test (CEC-L-038-A-94) for cam wear.
- Passes OM646 wear test (CEC-L-99-08) for cam wear (outlet and inlet), cylinder wear, bore polishing, tappet wear (outlet and inlet), piston cleanliness and engine sludge.
- Passes Peugeot TU5JP-L4 high-temperature deposits test (CEC-L-88-T-02) for ring sticking and piston varnish.
- Passes ASTM Sequence VG (ASTM D6593) and Seq IVA low-temperature sludge/valve train wear test (ASTM D6891)
- Passes Ring sticking and piston cleanliness test (CEC-L- 78-08) Passes MB M111 black sludge test. · Soot Control
- Passes DV4TD medium temperature dispersivity test (CECL-093-04) for viscosity increase.
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AF 5W-30 for gasoline and diesel engines is approved against the technically
challenging in-house Ford engine oil specification WSSM2C913-C & WSS-M2C913-D
- Meets the technical requirements of the Jaguar Land Rover engine oil specification STJLR.03.5003
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.