Shell Helix Ultra Extra 5W-30
Maximum engine cleansing for performance motoring, refreshing and protecting your car Shell Helix Ultra Extra 5W-30 is a premium-grade, fully synthetic engine oil scientifically formulated with ultimate active cleansing technology. It works harder than conventional motor oils to continuously prevent dirt and sludge buildup while protecting sensitive exhaust gas treatment systems. For maxium responsiveness and improved performance, enabling your engine to operate at its full potential right up to the next oil change.
With Shell Helix Ultra Extra you know you are doing the right thing for your car. Shell Helix Ultra Extra is a unique, fully synthetic lubricant giving ultimate engine and exhaust after treatment protection for performance motoring, is approved by leading car manufacturers such as Mercedes Benz, VW and BMW in support of increased oil change intervals and exhaust after treatment device protection.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Maximum engine clean-up
- Actively and continuously lock away harmful dirt and deposits.
Ultimate protection and long engine life
- In all driving conditions, including frequent stop and go city driving as well as at extremely high revs, and in all types of engines. The engine lasts longer than with conventional oils.
Enhanced fuel economy and better cold starting
Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction effectively contribute towards reducing fuel consumption and better cold starting.
Low oil consumption
The use of selected synthetic base oils reduces the oil volatility and therefore the oil consumption. The need for oil top up is therefore reduced.
Extremely low chlorine content
- Reduces the environmental impact due to the product disposal.
Excellent protection for Diesel Particulate Traps (DPF), turbo/multi-valve cars
- Exceeds industry standards.
- For fuel-injected vehicles fitted with exhaust gas ‘blow-by’ recirculation, catalytic converters and particulate filters. For gasoline and diesel engines approving the use of a 5W-30.
- Specifically intended for the latest Mercedes Benz, VW and BMW diesel engines fitted with exhaust after treatment and also suitable for older diesel engines requiring a 5W-30 viscosity.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- BMW: LongLife-04 ·
- MB Approval: 229.51 ·
- VW: 504.00, 507.00 ·
- Porsche: C30 ·
- Meets engine test performance requirements: ACEA C3,
For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk, or the OEM Approvals website.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.