Shell Helix HX7 C 5W-40
Exceptional engine cleansing in all driving conditions, refreshing and protecting your car
Shell Helix HX7 C has been formulated with special base oils that thicken less than mineral oils, making engine starting easier. Shell Helix HX7 C also has special active cleansing technology. It works harder to protect than conventional motor oils by continuously preventing dirt and sludge build-up. For better responsiveness, right up to the next oil change.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Formulated with special base oils
- Thickens less than conventional oils, making engine starting easier in cold temperatures.
Special active cleansing technology
- Twice as effective at removing sludge from dirty engines than mineral oil.
Enhanced oxidation stability
- Up to 19% more protection than other leading synthetic technology products tested.
Low viscosity, rapid oil flow and low friction.
- Improved fuel efficiency compared to higher viscosity oils and easier cold starting.
High shear stability
- To maintain viscosity and stay in grade throughout the recommended oil drain period.
Specially selected synthetic base oils
- Reduces the oil volatility and therefore the oil consumption. The need for oil top-up is reduced.
Minimises vibration and engine noise.
- Suitable for fuel-injected petrol engines fitted with ‘blow-by’ recirculation and catalytic converters.
- Also suitable for turbo-charged and inter-cooled direct injection diesel engines fitted with ‘blow-by’ recirculation without particulate filters.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.