Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY 220
Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY 220 is a Special Application Ethylene Gas Compressor Oil
Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY lubricants are synthetic blends designed for total loss lubrication of the cylinders of reciprocating hypercompressors in the manufacture of low density polyethylene (LDPE), including LDPE used in special applications such as food, pharmaceuticals and cable insulation, and ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA). Low feed rates and high quality components help ensure minimal impact on production quality of the finished polymers.
Performance, Features & Benefits
Outstanding wear protection
- Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY lubricants are formulated with an effective load carrying additive system to ensure protection of sliding components even at low feed rates.
Maintaining production efficiency
- Since hypercompressor cylinder lubricants are total loss systems, traces of the lubricant can appear in the finished LDPE and impact the suitability of the polymer for certain applications.
Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY lubricants are formulated with medicinal white oil components that ensure suitability of the polymer for the widest range of polymer end uses, including pharmaceutical and food applications, thus providing operators with production flexibility.
Extreme high pressure hypercompressors
- Shell Gas Compressor Oils S3 PY lubricants have been in widespread use in hypercompressor applications for over 10 years.
Food grade applications
- Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY lubricants meet the requirements of the US FDA for incidental food contact.
Pharmaceutical grade applications
- The oils are suitable for use in manufacture of polymers for use in applications where they will be in contact with pharmaceuticals.
- Use of Shell Gas Compressor Oil S3 PY lubricants enable production of LDPE with good dielectric properties, suitable for cable insulation.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.