SHELL GADUS S4 V2600AD
ADVANCED PLAIN BEARING GREASE (MALLEUS)
PREVIOUSLY SHELL MALLEUS JBZ
Shell Gadus S4 V2600AD is a unique Lithium/Calcium thickened part-synthetic grease with superior adhesion and load carrying properties. It is formulated specially for very large and slow moving bearings, slides, bushes and other heavy-duty industrial applications.
PROTECTS EQUIPMENT UNDER THE HEAVIEST LOADS
- Contains molybdenum disulphide and specially selected extreme pressure additives to provide lubrication under severe operating conditions such as shock loading, severe vibration and boundary lubrication conditions.
LONGER GREASE LIFE
- Excellent mechanical stability resisting breakdown and softening.
Its efficient load carrying ability means that Shell Gadus S4 V2600AD typically performs longer than conventional lithium greases, allowing extended intervals between re-greasing.
RESISTS GREASE LOSS AND CORROSION
- Excellent water and juice washout resistance helps to prevent grease loss and provide corrosion protection.
CLEANER WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Contains no bitumen, solvents, highly aromatic base oils, lead or sodium nitrite, and this, together with reduced usage, minimal fling-off or leakage, provide a cleaner and safer working environment.
Shell Gadus S4 V2600AD is recommended for the lubrication of:
- Sugar mill bearing
- Cement mill journals
- Plain bearings
- Pivot pins
- Slow speed cams and followers
- Open gears.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.