SHELL DIALA S3 ZX-I DRIED
PREMIUM INHIBITED ELECTRICAL INSULATING OIL
Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried is a premium inhibited electrical insulating oil manufactured from specially refined mineral oils with an ultra-low sulphur content. It offers very high oxidation stability and excellent dielectric and low temperature properties. Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried is dried to achieve a higher breakdown voltage than required by standard industry norms.
Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried meets both the established and new industry copper corrosion tests.
PERFORMANCE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
EXTENDED OIL LIFE
- Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried is a fully inhibited oil giving outstanding oxidation performance and an extended oil life. Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried is also suitable for use in highly loaded applications.
- Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried is manufactured from an ultra low sulphur base oil, making it intrinsically non-corrosive towards copper, without the need for passivation.
- The good low temperature properties of the oil ensure proper heat transfer inside the transformer, even from very low starting temperatures.
Shell Diala S3 ZX-I Dried is specially dried and handled to achieve a low water content and retain a high breakdown
voltage at point of delivery. This enables it to be used in many applications without further treatment.
- All Power transformer types and applications (e.g. generator transformers, shunt reactors, distribution transformers).
- Components such as rectifiers, circuit breakers and switchgear.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- IEC 60296 (Edition 4.0 2012-02): Table 2
- Transformer Oil (I) (Inhibited oil)
- Section 7.1 (“Higher oxidation stability”)
- Baader oxidation test of (obsolete).
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.