SHELL DIALA S2 ZU-I
UNINHIBITED ELECTRICAL INSULATING OIL
RECOMMENDED REPLACEMENT FOR SHELL DIALA B
Shell Diala S2 ZU-I is an uninhibited electrical insulating oil manufactured from highly refined mineral oils. It offers good dielectric properties, good oxidation stability and provides efficient heat transfer even at low temperatures.
Shell Diala S2 ZU-I meets both the established and the new industry copper corrosion tests.
EXTENDED OIL LIFE
- Shell Diala S2 ZU-I offers inherent natural resistance to oil degradation through oxidation.
- The good low temperature properties of the oil ensures proper heat transfer inside the transformer, even from low starting temperatures.
Shell Diala S2 ZU-I is non-corrosive towards copper, with no need for passivation. Shell Diala S2 ZU-I meets all relevant tests on copper corrosion, namely the established DIN 51353 (Silver Strip Test) and ASTM D1275, and also the latest more severe tests: IEC 62535 and ASTM D1275B.
- Electrical insulating oil for grid and industrial transformers.
Components such as rectifiers, circuit breakers and switchgears.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- IEC: 60296 (2003) Table 2 Transformer Oil (U): uninhibited.
The critical electrical properties of Shell Diala S2 ZU-I are easily compromised by trace contamination with foreign material.
Typically encountered contaminants include moisture, particles, fibres and surfactants. Therefore, it is imperative that electrical insulating oils be kept clean and dry.
- It is strongly recommended that storage containers be dedicated for electrical service and include airtight seals. It is further recommended that electrical insulating oils be stored indoors in climate-controlled environments.
Looking for any other product in SHELL ENGINE OIL & LUBRICANTS or other Lubricant ? Just give us a call.