High performance synthetic heavy duty engine oil with low sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur content (low SAPS) designed for
lubrication of Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines.
• All Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI diesel engines equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or catalytic after treatment systems (such as SCR) operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (50 ppm or below) and under severe heavy duty conditions. Extended oil drain intervals as
indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
• For ACEA E6, ACEA E7 and ACEA E9 applications.
• Also for all diesel engines requiring ACEA E4-99.
• LowSAPS formulation suitable for certain gas engine applications
• For mobile gas engines
ACEA E6 / E7 / E9 MB Approval 228.51 MB 226.9
API CI-4 MAN M 3477 /M 3271-1 Caterpillar ECF-1-a
MTU Type 3.1 MTU Type 3
Volvo VDS-3 Volvo CNG
Renault VI RLD-2 Renault VI RXD / RGD
Mack EO-N Plus Mack EO-M Plus
MTU Type 3.1 DAF Extended Drain
Deutz DQC IV-10 LA Cummins CES 20076/20077
Scania LA (Low Ash) Iveco 18-1804 TLS E9
• Specially developed formulation for both ACEA E6, ACEA E7 and ACEA E9 applications
• Minimizes diesel particulate filter (DPF/CRT) plugging
• Protects catalytic after treatment systems (SCR)
• Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
• Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.