Modern fuel saving, synthetic based high performance year round diesel engine oil for low emission Euro IV and Euro V engines.
• In all high performance four stroke diesel engines in on- or off-road application, with or without turbocharging and intercooling,
operating under severe conditions and having extended oil drain intervals.
• Recommended for Tier 3 engine technology
• Also suitable for passenger car gasoline engines and the smaller direct injection diesel engines.
MB Approval 228.3
MTU Type 2
Renault VI RLD & RLD-2
Deutz DQC III-10
Cummins CES 20071, -72, -76, -77, recommended for 20078
Caterpillar ECF-1 & ECF-2
Exceeds requirements of DAF, IVECO and Scania
• Prevents deposit formation in high temperature zones: keeps piston rings free
• Provides strong protection against bore polishing and against cam and cylinder wear
• Low sulphated ash level keeps combustion chamber clean
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting in all seasons
• Offers long oil drain intervals as defined by the OEMs
• Viscosity grade reduces engine fuel consumption
• Reduces maintenance cost
• Prohibits from corrosion, rust and foaming
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.