Super High Performance Diesel Engine Lubricant Designed for lubrication of low emission diesel engines
• In all high performance four stroke diesel engines operating on low sulphur diesel fuel (<0.05 % mass) and under severe heavy duty
conditions. Extended oil drain intervals as indicated by the OEM for high quality diesel engine oils can be applied.
• The diesel engines may be normally aspirated, turbocharged or supercharged, with or without inter-cooling and fitted in commercial
vehicles or off-highway equipment.
• Also suitable for gasoline engines
• API CH-4/SJ
• ACEA E5, E3, B3, A3
• MAN M3275
• MB 228.3
• Volvo VDS-2
• MTU Type 2
• Mack EO-M Plus
• Cummins CES 20071, -72, -76, -77
• Caterpillar ECF-1
• Renault VI RLD and RLD-2
• Exceeds requirements of DAF, IVECO and Scania
• Excellent protection against bore polishing and cam wear
• Offers prolonged oil drain intervals and reduces maintenance costs
• Protects engine against corrosive wear in off-the-road applications
• Provides quick lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prevents engine fouling due to combustion soot
• Performance quality allows wide application from cars to trucks
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.