Synthetic fuel economy gear lubricant
• In heavy duty drive line components such as rear axles, final drives and selected manual transmissions, providing reduced fuel
consumption. Q8 T 66 may be used in driveline components, when one or more of the following specifications are used to describe the
required lubricant quality:
• SAE J 2360 (PRI approval number GL-0197)
• API GL4 and API GL-5
• API MT-1
• Mack GO-J
• Scania STO 1:0 A
• ZF TE-ML-05B
• ZF TE-ML-12B
• ZF TE-ML-16F
• ZF TE-ML-19B
• ZF TE-ML-21B
• MB 235.8
• Demonstrated fuel economy benefits, especially when used in axles.
• Better effciency whilst maintaining gear durability.
• Provides excellent low temperature fluidity
• Reduces drive-line operating temperatures
• Reduces internal friction
• Provides good wear protection under heavy duty conditions
• Extends driveline component life
• Prohibits corrosion
© 2020 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.