Mixed fleet engine lubricant.
• In four stroke diesel engines, normally aspirated as well as turbocharged or supercharged, operating under moderate duty conditions
where normal or moderately extended oil drain intervals are applied.
• Also in all passenger cars and vans with normally aspirated or turbocharged gasoline, LPG or diesel engines.
• Q8 T 520 may be used as engine lubricant in commercial vehicles, buses, off-highway/construction or military equipment, when one or
more of the following specifications are used to describe the required lubricant quality:
• API CG-4
• Universal mixed fleet engine lubricant
• Universal engine/transmission lubricant for buses and off-highway or military equipment
• Reduces handling and storage costs
• Provides good lubrication after cold starting thus limiting engine wear
• Prohibits corrosion and protects against rust
• Offers moderate oil drain interval extention
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.