Biodegradable universal tractor transmission fluid based on rapeseed oil.
• In agricultural and off-highway/construction equipment preferring separate engine lubricants,
• as hydraulic fluid
• as transmission lubricant
• Rapeseed oil based lubricants have shorter drain intervals compared to mineral oils. Consult the instruction manual for drain intervals
when biodegradable oils are used.
• Q8 T 2400 Bio may be used as lubricant in off-highway.construction and agricultural equipment, when one or more of the following
specifications are used to describe the required lubricant quality:
• API GL-4
• Ford 7840
• Massey-Ferguson MF 399
• Massey Ferguson MF 353
• Massey Ferguson MT 698T
• J.I. Case Maxxum 5150
• J.I. Case Magnum 7240E
• Valtra Valmet 6400
• OECD 301 B Sturm Biodegradable to 65.00%
• Provides good transmission lubrication
• Protects equipment against rust
• Prevents equipment component corrosion
• Suitable for use as hydraulic fluid
• Gives quick response of hydraulic components
• Contains effective anti-foam agent
© 2018 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.