Self-mixing two-stroke gasoline engine lubricant
• Two-stroke air cooled gasoline engines running under high temperature, high load conditions and with lean oil/fuel mixtures (2%)
• Q8 City Mix may be used in air cooled high performance two-stroke gasoline engines for on-land use such as for motor scooters, motor
• and chainsaw applications with premix or oil injection. Suitable for leadfree gasoline.
• Jaso FB
• Excellent cylinder and bearing lubrication
• Outstanding low temperature fluidity
• Low ash additive system prevents deposits
• Reduced exhaust system blockage
• Outstanding high temperature deposit control
• Reduced spark plug fouling and deposit induced preignition
• Prevents piston ring sticking
• Improved anti-rust and corrosion protection
• Self mixing in oil injection systems and premix application (SAE class 3)
© 2019 ILS Pty Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.